[Inpycon] PyCon talks

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at thenilgiris.com
Sun Nov 15 06:21:57 CET 2009

On Sunday 15 Nov 2009 10:48:14 am Roshan Mathews wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 9:44 AM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org>
wrote:
> > On Sunday 15 Nov 2009 7:29:40 am Shashwat Anand wrote:
> >> The scheduled talks for PyCon (US) announced :
> >>
> >> http://us.pycon.org/2010/conference/talks/
> >
> > amazing the number of beginner talks!
>
> Less than 15% which is a good balance.

more than 0% - which is amazing in a country like the US - even in humble
third world countries like ours we have people sneering at newbie talks. I
have not been following pycon, but is this a new trend? Even I could have
given one or two of the selected talks! Like using webfaction for example.
--
regards
kg