[Inpycon] Society updates

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Thu Nov 5 02:28:17 CET 2009

On Wednesday 04 Nov 2009 1:49:03 pm Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 1:36 PM, Ramdas S <ramdaz at gmail.com> wrote:
> > This is way too steep.
> > I'm sorry I introduced this guy.
> >  Kenneth, can we get this thing done out of ooty, I'm sure your own
> > friends in the circle can actually get it done at less than Rs 5000.
>
> I'm sure that this person has some idea of what the market rates are.
> It's perhaps a decent gambit to ask for 10% more than the market rate
> assuming that the customer is clueless but from what you guys say,
> this is quite outrageous. I'm beginning to doubt whether I
> heard/understood him correctly. I will go back to him later in the
> evening and ask him again how much it will cost to double check.

like with programmers, it is cheaper with lawyers to get better lawyers. The
ones lower on the food chain cost a lot and produce shoddy work. I am out of
the practise of law, and would not be able to produce a professional work
(which means a work that complies with all necessary statutes as I am out of
touch. At the most I can advise on general principals)
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves