[Inpycon] menus and superfluous details while adding talks

VidA vid at svaksha.com
Sat May 30 05:26:25 CEST 2009

hi,

1. Can all user folks who register on the site add a talk ?
http://greenchilly.in/addtalk/, lists all the names in the field
"Speaker(s)". This seems like a superfluous detail if I am going to
add my talk since i have already logged in.

can some on explain this ? apologies if this has been discussed
earlier but i am just catching up on inpycon mail.

2. Add/Edit volunteer : I see this in the menu after logging in. Is
this available for all (If so it should not be) or only admins to
edit?

--
thanks
|| vid || http://www.svaksha.com ||