[Inpycon] PyCon Website

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Tue May 26 08:39:56 CEST 2009

> Question: since we are charging a delegate fee, how do we collect this? If
> someone is willing to set up a paypal account for the conference, that would
> be the most convenient way and the whole thing can be done online.

We are going to collect the fee only at the conference.

We should email an image with a registration code to the people who
register online and they can show the printed copy of that image at
the time of registration to get the early-registration discount. Or we
can just ask them show some identity card to verify their name at the
time of registration.

foss.in uses the first method.

Anand