[Inpycon] TBD items

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 16:29:20 CEST 2009

Okay so here are the TBD items so far.
 - Deployed site (bugs fixed + design)
   - Kenneth + Sree are the people heading this.
 - Polish the promotional literature and put it on the site.
   - Trilok, VIda and Punchagan are the people who are mainly looking at this.
   - I see some feedback that has come to the list, if you Vida can
incorporate it into the page, it would be great. I'll send some more
feedback by tomorrow. BEen completely tied up at work today.

Once these two are done, we can have a F2F to decide the road ahead. I
think money matters and sponsorship are the next item.

I will be away for the rest of this week and while I won't be
completely offline (perish the very thought!), I won't have complete
access to the net. I'll be a little delayed in my replies till the
7th.

Thanks everyone! An Indian PyCon is moving towards becoming a reality. :)

--
~noufal