[Inpycon] call for participation and call for papers

Trilok Khairnar trilokgk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 21:56:44 CEST 2009

I joined the mailing list just yesterday and need more info to complete the
page.Suggestions are needed if it's not all decided.

Some questions:
* How to submit? : Are we going to have a submission form (if yes, where
will it be hosted?) or just an email address to send the talks to?

* Conference Dates: ? from dd/mmm/2009 to dd/mmm/2009
I think it's in September. Suggest tentative dates.

* Talk format:

* Types of talks (lightning, regular, tutorial, sprint etc.):
 Are we indeed going to have all these types of talks? will the length of
these be same as Pycon US?

* What is the deadline for submission? Say a month before the conference
date?

Thanks,
Trilok