[Inpycon] InPyCon Volunteers needed : Swag and banner management

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 20:03:17 CEST 2009

(Sorry about cross posting but I need more visibility)

Hello folks,
   We need some people to take charge of handling the T-shirt and
banner printing.

   This will kick into full swing only after a week or two when the
sponsors are completely in. But we need to do the groundwork and find
out prices for the T-shirts and other details beforehand so that we're
ready to give the orders when the cash is with us. We need one or two
people to lead this effort. They'll need to find out how to get the
shirts printed, finalise the design and give the orders. Then get the
T-shirts and keep the ready for the conference.

   They'll also need to get the banners ready for the event. Some of
this stuff will require discussions on the list (shirt design etc.)
but apart from that, it's a short burst of work. Please let me know if
you're interested in pitching in. It would be really useful.

thanks.

--
~noufal