[Inpycon] available facilities

Parthan SR parth.technofreak at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 08:49:45 CEST 2009

Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
> It might be a good idea to have a 2 day long marathon tutorial session
> which just aims to teach Python. Of course, it would be taken by
> multiple people. I think a series of 2 hour sessions with breaks in
> between would be okay if they're by different people. I can take one
> per day. If a couple of other guys pitch in, we can make it formal and
> put up a talk proposal.

IIRC, Kenneth has already added a Python Beginners talk to which more
people can pitch in.

@lawgon, if you still have the support for multiple speakers to a talk
can you add Noufal and me to your talk, and all those who want to take
an hour of introductory Python?

--
With Regards,
Parthan SR "technofreak"

GPG Key     2FF01026
Fingerprint 5707 ECBD 8D8D 8E6E 28F8  DFA5 938B D861 2FF0 1026
Weblog      http://blog.technofreak.in