[Inpycon] Call for proposals on the site

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 12:59:51 CEST 2009

On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 3:35 PM, Senthil Kumaran<orsenthil at gmail.com> wrote:
[..]
> 1) Deadline for Submission of Abstracts.
> 2) Deadline for notification of selection:
> 3) Deadline for Submission of the papers:
>
> *** After 2 week full weeks as buffer ***
>
> 4) Conference Date: 26th and 27th of Sep.
>
> Going by the deadlines in the reverse direction, the dates are come
>
> 1) Deadline for Submission of Abstracts. 15th of August.
> 2) Deadline for notification of selection: 23rd of August.
> 3) Deadline for Submission of the papers: 13th of September.
> 4) Conference Date: 26th and 27th of Sep.

I had written something before I read your mail and put it up. Take a
look and get back to me. The dates are a little different from what
you posted. Since we're doing publicity already, we should put this up
right away otherwise, people won't know when to get their talks ready
etc.

> My only concern with this plan is the delegates and speakers who would
> be traveling to bangalore from Outside India.
> What should we do, advance the dates further?

This is the first time we're doing this and it *is* small (budget,
venue, event etc.). I don't expect anyone to come in from the outside.
If someone *does* express interest, we'll deal with it then.

--
~noufal