[Inpycon] Call for proposals on the site

Ramakrishna Reddy ramkrsna at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 12:11:43 CEST 2009

On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 3:35 PM, Senthil Kumaran<orsenthil at gmail.com> wrote:

> My only concern with this plan is the delegates and speakers who would
> be traveling to bangalore from Outside India.
> What should we do, advance the dates further?

Though I do not think we might have  may speakers from outside india,
but if any. The concern I have is, how do we plan to provide the
invitation letters for this conference , for speaker / delegate from
abroad attending this event. Since we are not a registered society.
Can IISC help us with the Invitation letters. For those who are not
aware. Getting an Indian Visa is very tough. I have known many who
were rejected a visa without an invitation letter. We also need to put
the travel info for people visiting from outside the country.

regards
--
Ramakrishna Reddy                                               GPG
Key ID:31FF0090