[Inpycon] T Shirt design ideas solicited

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 12:39:02 CEST 2009

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 11:35 AM, Anand Chitipothu<anandology at gmail.com> wrote:
> I like xkcd. But it might be too big to print on the back.
> How about just this:
> "Come join us. Programming is fun again. Its a new world up there."
> and with the picture of man flying (Right part of the first picture of
> xkcd).
> http://xkcd.com/353/

We need to get this finalised by the end of the week so that Ravi can
order the shirts...

I suggest that we get the logos from the page that Roshan posted and
replicate them on the wiki (perhaps add the few that came on this
list). We'll vote for a day or two and then sign off.

The basic details of a black T shirt with the logo in colour on the
chest and a slogan at the back are agreed upon I presume?

Thanks

--
~noufal