[Image-SIG] Issue when installing PIL 1.1.7 for Python 2.6

Trapp, Ollie (O) OTrapp at dow.com
Wed Jun 5 15:34:33 CEST 2013

Hello,

I have an issue installing PIL 1.1.7. Python 2.6 is already installed and runs. When I run the installer for PIL, I get to the tab that says "Ready to Install", but when I hit next the window freezes. I've never made it past this frame. Is there a certain setting I have wrong, or have I installed something in the wrong place? I changed python's install location from its default in C: to C:\Program Files\Python 2.6.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Ollie Trapp