[Image-SIG] Status messages from notifications <at> travis-ci.org

Alex Clark aclark at aclark.net
Fri Jul 5 21:06:54 CEST 2013

Hi Skip,

Skip Montanaro <skip <at> pobox.com> writes:
> I can't imagine that these sorts of automated messages should be going to
this list, but am happy to be proven wrong. If the list members decided they
want these messages, I can set things up so they sail through. Please let me
know what I should do with these messages now, and in the future.

Sorry, that was an oversight on my part. I configured the python-imaging
organization on GitHub to use that email address[1] merely to encourage
folks to subscribe to it.

I don't have a strong preference either way, but if they are annoying I can
remove the address. If I had to pick one way or the other, I'd probably
allow them to go through. At least they are a sign of active development.

[1] https://github.com/python-imaging