[Image-SIG] Adding Python 3 support

Joao S. O. Bueno gwidion at mpc.com.br
Thu Oct 11 01:00:07 CEST 2012

Within the Plone comunity, Pillow has been the "de facto" flavour of PIL for
several months now. The fact it behaves as expected with
package management (easy_install, PIL), is vital for large
web projects which are based on buildout and expect
Python projects to install properly.

Plone itself is not going Python 3 anytime soon - but it is a strong
comunity making use of Pillow, and I found this information relevant
on the context here.

   js
  -><-