[Image-SIG] jpeg and embedded icc profiles

David Schmidt test3 at incomewars.net
Thu May 3 17:40:53 CEST 2012

Hi,

I've got some images changing their color when I open them with python.
After a lot of google I found some really old emails about embedded icc
profiles causing problems.
The files have an Adobe (1998) profile and when I save them, all the
colors get pale.

Is there anything i can do? Shouldn't PIL 1.1.7 copy the profiles into
the new file or is there anything I have to do? I would love to convert
it into no profile, but I can't find a hint how to do this. pyCMS seems
dead and on how to use littleCMS I'm unable to find anything.

Sincerly David