[Image-SIG] float rgba list -> Image

Ingo Randolf ingo at quitch.net
Fri Sep 2 09:33:26 CEST 2011

Hello.

Thanks for all the answers...

i get the RGBA-list from within blender... loading an image or movie is stored in blender in this format and is accessible via python...
my idea (still) is to have a bridge from blender image-representation to PIL. this would enable to make image-transformations from within blender...

the problem i have right now, is that i want to align all the images in a movie in a taxture-atlas...  i think this could be done easily with PIL...

it seems reading pixel-values is very slow in blender though...

right now i have troubles getting numpy working in blenders bundled python (3.2)... so i could not try this proposal...

making tuples out of the list (either with or without value-scaling) is too slow...

ingo