[Image-SIG] Installing PIL

Brenden Brown brenden.brown at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 03:12:19 CET 2011

Hi all,

I'm trying to install PIL, and get an error "Python version 2.7 required,
which was not found in the registry".  What registry values do I need?

I'm running Windows 7 SP1

Steps:
1) Install Python 2.7 from http://www.python.org/download/releases/2.7.2/,
Windows x86 MSI Installer (2.7.2) with the following information in the
installer: