[Image-SIG] Problem Pil in Apache ....

Edward Cannon edward at unicornschool.org
Wed Jun 29 07:26:40 CEST 2011

your problem is probably permissions, Apache likes to run things with
as little permission as possible (good idea) but then sometimes you
can't access certain needed files. Check that you installed python and
PIL for "everyone" and not just "me", also try reinstalling PIL,
sometimes you can get a corrupted install.
Edward Cannon
Unicorn School