[Image-SIG] Can't get selftest.py to pass

Charlie Clark charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu
Fri Jun 24 12:58:51 CEST 2011

Am 24.06.2011, 10:47 Uhr, schrieb Jean-Pierre Andre' Hill
<jeanpierrehill at gmail.com>:

> I've searched the web and tried multiple recommendations to no avail.  I
> can't find anything explaining why the build would work and the test
> would fail.  I'm running OS X 10.6.7.

Hi Jean-Pierre,

I don't think that PIL compiles out of the box on Mac OS which is why I
always recommend using either MacPorts (isn't there also a package for
Fink?) or pip install Pillow. Probably worth checking the portsfile to see
what things need tweaking.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark