[Image-SIG] Welcome to the "Image-SIG" mailing list (Digest mode)

Dave Braze braze at haskins.yale.edu
Thu Feb 10 17:12:49 CET 2011

Glad it was helpful. Another search of my not terribly well organized bookmarks
turned up

http://digitizer.sourceforge.net/
http://plotdigitizer.sourceforge.net/

both of which seem to be opensource.

-D

Dave Braze, Ph.D.                           braze at haskins.yale.edu
Haskins Laboratories                       www.haskins.yale.edu/staff/braze.html
300 George Street, STE 900             phone: 1-203-865-6163 x241
New Haven, CT 06511-6624             fax: 1-203-865-8963