[Image-SIG] TrueType/OpenType rendering bug in PIL 1.1.7?

Russell E. Owen rowen at uw.edu
Thu Oct 7 21:26:15 CEST 2010

In article
<AANLkTikmfd59395T0WVNDHQ-AQrVeJ=ont2ascOmnamQ at mail.gmail.com>,
 Anders Sandvig <anders.sandvig at gmail.com> wrote:

Not much help, I fear, but I tried it on my system and I don't have the
fonts that were causing you the problem. The results on the fonts I have
look about like yours.

I created a binary installer for PIL 1.1.7 that is built against
freetype 2.3.12 (which I believe is the latest) here:
<http://www.astro.washington.edu/users/rowen/python/>
but I used all the default build options for freetype; it has a lot of
options to configure the build and you may wish to look into them.

-- Russell