[Image-SIG] Hi I have problems with tif files

Rajan Gurjar rjngrj2010 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 18:28:31 CEST 2010

I am using Lucid - Ubuntu on an FX- Sony laptop which is ten years old but
works excellent. The pictures I have tried are both RGB and grayscale tif
images. Some of them do open up but not others and I am not sure what type
of tifs open and why do the other tifs do not. I will try im.mode.
I have listed the tiffinfo properties of one type of tif that I could not
open in the postings.
Thanks,
gujax