[Image-SIG] Loading Imaging 1.1.7

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Wed May 26 20:35:13 CEST 2010

Looks like the Hair Designer is actually using PIL, but Edward's
advice still stands, I think.  If the vendor cannot help you (they
should), there's another thread in this forum right now about PIL
binaries for Mac, complete with links to downloads (look for "PIL
binaries -- please test").  Make sure Python and PIL works on their
own before trying to run things from inside Poser.

</F>