[Image-SIG] How to install PIL

Yon Thierbach yon.thierbach at googlemail.com
Thu May 13 15:58:33 CEST 2010

Hi,
I just switch from windows to a MAC OS 10.6 snow leopard. I was looking for a app to be able to use my corel draw files and I found inkskape. When I try to import .cdr files I´m asked to install python converter. I found your page downloaded something and installed something but I´m not sure how to do it correctly.
I know you probably are smiling right now but could you please send me a detailed how to to get this done? I really would appreciate it! Thanks a lot
Regards
Yon