[Image-SIG] Problem w/ .jpg on Windows

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Thu Mar 11 14:46:07 CET 2010

Is this a prebuilt version or something you built yourself?  It might
be that the selftest picks a different PYD file than your stand-alone
script.  Adding "print Image.core" to your test script will tell you
what version the script is picking up; compare that to the "loaded
from" lines in the test output to see if you're using the same
version.

</F>