[Image-SIG] get values of known positions on Image

ioannis syntychakis ioannis87 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 16:56:37 CEST 2010

hello everybody,

I hope somebody can help me with this:

I have an grayscale image. In this image iam looking voor values  above the
200. (numpy.where)

the result is this:
(array([30, 30, 30, ..., 70, 70, 70]), array([35, 36, 37, ..., 34, 35, 36]))

these are the positions of the pixels with a value above the 200.

But I don't want to have the positions, but the pixelvalues where the pixels
are above the 200.

So, i have the positions but i want tot know what the values are on these
positions.

anyone can help me please? I have searched a lot, but found nothing.

thanks in advance!