[Image-SIG] PIL Query

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Sun Jul 18 21:41:01 CEST 2010

PIL is a image manipulation/graphics library for Python, and it
doesn't provide any standard functions for e.g. plotting data on maps
or serving them from a web server.  From your description, it sounds
like you're using some application that uses PIL, so you might want to
contact the authors of that application instead.

</F>