[Image-SIG] PIL show() not working for 2nd pic

Suresh Kumar suresh.amritapuri at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 21:18:23 CET 2010

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

With one file, it is working correctly. Now I get the following error
messages which are different from earlier "file not found ones".

(eog:8368): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_tree_model_get_iter: assertion
`path->depth > 0' failed

(eog:8368): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_list_store_get_value: assertion
`VALID_ITER (iter, list_store)' failed

(eog:8368): GLib-GObject-WARNING **:
/build/buildd/glib2.0-2.20.1/gobject/gtype.c:3940: type id `0' is
invalid

(eog:8368): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: can't peek value table for type
`<invalid>' which is not currently referenced
Segmentation fault

So any suggestions?
my code:
#!/usr/bin/python
print "Aum Amriteshwaryai Namaha"

import Image

imagePath = "/home/suresh/EE241/book_images_3ed/ch03/"

im34 = Image.open(imagePath + "breast_digital_Xray.tif")
im35 = Image.open(imagePath + "DFT_no_log.tif")
im35.show()

def neg(x):
    return 255-1-x

import math