[Image-SIG] Problems with Imageqt/Pyqt

dardo at tenerifesystem.com dardo at tenerifesystem.com
Tue Dec 14 10:31:59 CET 2010

Dear Sirs

I am using a videorecorder program that uses the imageqt.py library . This
library calls the import of pyqt that i didnt have because i use pyside. I
change the call for using pyside and the sintax of the init instruction
(pyside qimage object uses diferent parameter list). The problem is that
when i try to use it i can´t see the video i receive only a black square.
Can you help me ?? i send you the two py files.

Thanks
Dardo