[Image-SIG] that's enough

Jack Uretsky jlu at hep.anl.gov
Sun Aug 1 02:55:46 CEST 2010

 	Actually, I did in what I tried to run.  What I posted was a
verbatim copy from your e-mail.  But I'm getting an invalid syntax
exception at a different place, as follows:
import wx

class PicWin(wx.Frame):
 	def __init__(self, parent, id):
 		wx.Frame.__init__(self, parent, id, "Window. Title",
size=(200,200), pos
=(50,50), style = wx.DEFAULT_FRAME_STYLE)
 		panel = wx.Panel(self, -1)
 		bmp = wx("a_4.jpg", wx.BITMAP_TYPE_ANY.ConvertToBitmap()
 		self.mainPic=wx.StaticBitmap(panel, -1, bmp)
 		self.Show()

app = wx.App(redirect=0)
PicWin(None, -1)
app.Mainloop0()
 	The error is marked (it doesn't show on the e-mail) on the "self"
in the "self.mainPic" line.  I've no idea what the problem is.
 						Regards,
 							Jack
"Trust me.  I have a lot of experience at this."