[Image-SIG] Flood fill with threshold

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Fri Apr 16 16:50:22 CEST 2010

Hi!

On Fri, 2010-04-16 at 07:42 -0700, Edward Cannon wrote:
> What you need to do is pass the color to one of these algorithms at
> run time. Getting the color is a UI problem--use tinker or the like.

I can't to this, because I don't know it. I only know the seed point.
Also, the border color is not constant, it varies a little bit. What I
want to get is the analog of the Gimp thresholded flood fill tool.

Right know I have found Eric Raymond's flood fill code in ImgDraw.py and
trying to adapt it to use a threshold, but it's not entirely clear how
to define distance in terms of colors. Maybe just as the distance
between vectors will do.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev