[Image-SIG] ANN: PIL 1.1.7 release candidate 1 (November 1, 2009)

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Sun Nov 15 21:16:18 CET 2009

Ok, I just tagged and posted tarballs and binaries for 1.1.7 final,
which is basically c1 with very some minor tweaks.  Everything is
available from:

    http://effbot.org/downloads/#pil

which includes a distutils source archives, Windows binaries for 2.4
and newer, and a subversion vendor drop for use with svn:externals.
In addition, there's an old-school tarball available as:

   http://effbot.org/media/downloads/Imaging-1.1.7.tar.gz

and Mercurial users can find a "stable fork" for the development tree
at http://hg.effbot.org/pil-117 (which also has downloads available).

A formal announcement will follow later this week.

Enjoy! /F