[Image-SIG] PIL 1.1.7 binary for python 2.4

Bill Janssen janssen at parc.com
Sat Nov 14 20:20:42 CET 2009

OK, and is that Python 2.6 the one that comes with Snow Leopard?

That should pin it down.  The question here is, why is your system
trying to use the 10.4 SDK, instead of the 10.6 SDK?  The only thing I
can think of is that you are using a non-Apple-supplied Python, which
was built against the 10.4 SDK, so it's trying to use that to build PIL,
too.

Bill