[Image-SIG] PIL 1.1.7 binary for python 2.4

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Fri Nov 13 21:06:19 CET 2009

The release candidate is only built for 2.5 and 2.6.  I'll build more
versions when I cut the final release (sunday, unless something weird
happens).

(the library supports 1.5.2 through 2.6, with support for 3.x coming
up later; not sure I'll provide binaries for all the old versions,
though :)

</F>