[Image-SIG] Python 3 support

Guilherme Polo ggpolo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 12:20:21 CET 2009

2009/3/19 Fredrik Lundh <fredrik at pythonware.com>:
> The plan is to get 1.1.7 out of the door (early april) and then make a
> version of that available for 3.x. There's also a preliminary port of 1.1.6
> available from a third party; see the mailing list archives for pointers.

I hope to not cause even more confusion by replying here.

I believe the preliminary port to 1.1.6 Fredrik is talking about is
the one I provide. The link Cristi pointed also ends up pointing to my
port, where he said that cloning the git repo fails for him. So I
moved the git repo from my home to github today, you can clone it by
doing: git clone git://github.com/gpolo/pil-py3k.git and to see the
repo online you can visit: http://github.com/gpolo/pil-py3k

Hopefully this makes easier for you all to use, test and make it perfect (:))

> Cheers /F

Regards,

--
-- Guilherme H. Polo Goncalves