[Image-SIG] [raclette] that JPEG CMYK thing, again

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Sat Mar 7 01:26:15 CET 2009

Thanks to Tim and Charlie, I now have a set of nice Photoshop CMYK
samples to play with.  The first result is a revamp of Kevin's CMYK
patch; I'm now doing the inversion at the codec levels, both when
reading and writing.  Also, the code *always* assumes Adobe behaviour,
in both directions.  The current version of the plugin is here:

    http://bitbucket.org/effbot/pil-2009-raclette/src/e351bc0228c4/PIL/JpegImagePlugin.py

I *think* this does the right thing, but I'm not 100% sure.  In other
words, it would be helpful if those of you who've struggled with CMYK
stuff can take this version for a test drive; it should work just fine
together with a standard 1.1.6.