[Image-SIG] PIL and embedded ICC profiles

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Fri Mar 6 21:58:32 CET 2009

Except for the JPEG hack, Florian's original patch looks pretty quite
clean to me.  And I'm pretty sure I can do something about the hack
before we go alpha.

That diff link looks a bit strange to me, though - looks more like
status output than diff output.  Am I missing something, or did you
post the wrong file?  I could pull the patch from your Hg repository
if that's easier for you.

</F>