[Image-SIG] [raclette] help wanted - anyone has a recent photoshop within reach and a few minutes to spare?

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Fri Mar 6 21:49:45 CET 2009

I'm have a lingering feeling that someone have helped me with this
before, but I cannot find the mails/files, so here we go again:

I need a small (e.g. 100x100) sample CMYK JPEG from Photoshop - that
is, the kind of file that keeps causing trouble for people on this
list from time to time.  To make it easy for me to work with this
file, do something like this:

1. create a small CMYK image, and fill it with solid black or solid white
2. pick a nice font and draw the text "RED" in big red letters
3. put a small red object in the upper left corner (make sure the
corner pixel and at least a few pixels around it are red)
4. save as JPEG.
5. convert to RGB, and save another JPEG copy of the same image.
6. mail both images to me and/or the list

Thanks /F