[Image-SIG] adding overlay & text to many files

Pander pander at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jan 29 17:53:00 CET 2009

Hi all,

Here is a way to add text, see attachment. I've extended the test cases
with capitols with diacritics. On the list a question regarding this
arose, so it was good to double check this.

If possible, I would like to have this module included into PIL. Once I
had it revied, but would like to resubmit it again since the PIL list
has become more active again, especially regarding text overlays.

Regards,

Pander