[Image-SIG] Bug in the mode recognition code of Image.fromarray?

Zhang Chiyuan pluskid at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 02:41:09 CET 2009

After searching in the Numpy mailing list. I found a link to the Image-SIG list:
http://www.mail-archive.com/image-sig@python.org/msg01482.html
And this seems to fix the problem.

Is this patch applied to the PIL code? If it is applied, from what version? Or
maybe still not released?

Thanks again.

--
pluskid