[Image-SIG] Creating a Transparent Image and Placing it Over Another Image

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 7 20:25:48 CEST 2009

Are you doing this purely with PIL or some toolkit? I would use a
callback that each time the mouse moves you move the image.

What about rubber lines, stretching, for an to resize an object like a box?

Laura & Edward Cannon wrote:
> I have had great success "moving" items across images by keeping a
> copy of the original background, pasting into a copy, and updating the
> copy as needed. This may not be perfectly elegant, but it works well
> and is quite fast on modern hardware.
> ERC
>
> On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 7:00 AM, Wayne Watson
> <sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

             (121.01 Deg. W, 39.26 Deg. N) GMT-8 hr std. time)****

          "Less than all cannot satisfy Man." -- William Blake