[Image-SIG] PIL Handbooks

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Fri Apr 3 18:00:17 CEST 2009

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 9:23 PM, Wayne Watson
<sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> I'm very new to PIL, and don't see any handbooks for 1.1.6 or the
> forthcoming 1.1.7. In fact, this looks like the extent of them:
>
> Python Imaging Library Handbook for 1.1.5 (online)
> Python Imaging Library Handbook for 1.1.3 (PDF)

Hmm.  I thought we had a link to the working copy somewhere on
pythonware.com, but given that I cannot even find it myself, it's
probably not there.  Anyway, the 1.1.6 working copy is here:

    http://effbot.org/imagingbook/

Not sure why it hasn't been pushed to the PythonWare site; I'll look
into that when I find the time.