[Image-SIG] Image Correction For Colorblind Users

Oliver Siemoneit oliver.siemoneit at philo.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Sep 19 23:43:12 CEST 2008

Hi,

I have finally managed to do some C-extensions for the improved color2gray
image transformation and the daltonize, see
http://moinmo.in/FeatureRequests/EnhanceTransclusionSyntaxForImages for
image samples and code.

I owe this mainly to Kevin Cazabon, which has already done a very nice
Gaussian blur and unsharpen filter for PIL, see
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/image-sig/2008-May/005003.html . His code
served as a basis for my own coding work

This mail is also a reminder / request  to consider making these things part
of a future PIL release ;-)

Oliver