[Image-SIG] pil sightings

Joao S. O. Bueno gwidion at mpc.com.br
Sun Sep 14 23:31:04 CEST 2008

Hi Stani!

Nice job!!  :-)

I had forwarded the news on the coin to the Brazillian python mailing list,
and people got quite amused tehre as well.

BTW, this week Brazilian's PyCon will take place,  if you want I think could
display some coin images/other data as a lightning talk on your behalf.

Great to hear from you on this unsuspected way.  :-)

Since next years' LGM is being scheduled to take place in Amsterdam, I guess I
will meet you there again.

	js
	-><-