[Image-SIG] Help Installing PIL 1.1.6

Mike Sarahan msarahan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 05:15:51 CEST 2008

Hi Daniel,
It would be wise to also install Xcode, if you haven't already.  This is
includes gcc and the other things mentioned in debug output that you posted.
 It should be included on your OSX DVD.

As an alternative, you can download it from versiontracker or otherwise:

Here's another potentially helpful links:
http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/726/mac-os-x-install-gcc-compiler/

Google will also work wonders in your quest for Apple/GCC zen.

-Mike