[Image-SIG] Transparent paste - another problem

Florian Höch lists+Image_SIG at hoech.org
Wed Oct 8 17:09:41 CEST 2008

Hi,

without seeing the original foo and at least some of the baz images,
it's hard to tell how to achieve what you're looking for. I'd assume you
want some sort of "adaptive multiplication", where only transparent
parts are "multiplied over" the existing image and fully opaque parts
"knock out" everything under it.

Regards,

Florian