[Image-SIG] Mutable images

Christopher Brooks cab938 at mail.usask.ca
Fri Nov 21 21:22:09 CET 2008

I want to resize an image using something like:

src_image.resize( (20,20) )

This doesn't work, since resize() returns the new image.  So something like:

src_image = src_image.resize( (20,20) )

works instead.  Problem is that I have other references to the image that
src_image is pointing to, and I want them to be updated as well.  I thought
maybe there would be a load() that takes an Image as a parameter and thus
changes the underlying object but not the reference, but this doesn't seem
to be the case.

Any thoughts on part of the library I'm missing?

Chris

--
Christopher Brooks, MSc.
Web: http://www.cs.usask.ca/~cab938