[Image-SIG] Regarding Morphology

Abhishek Pathak abhishekpathak88 at yahoo.co.in
Sat Mar 1 03:20:51 CET 2008

To all,
I want to know what kind of support does the Python Imaging library have for morphological image processing, both binary and gray-scale images.I am an engineering student and have been writing Image Processing softwares for about 1 year (amateur, research oriented ones). I have started learning python, and I have previous exposure to other programming languages : C, C++ (both for Unix & Windows) and Visual Basic. What in your opinion should be the right way and material to learn python, for a learned programmer.

Thanks and Bye.

Abhishek Pathak.
(A newbie for python)