[Image-SIG] library for image processing in 3D

W. Bryan Smith wbsmith at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 19:03:29 CET 2008

here is a package that may be useful for you:

http://www.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/Slicer3

this is intended for medical image processing, but may work for your
purposes.  there is a python interface... check the documentation for
that (http://na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/Slicer3::Python)

regards,
bryan