[Image-SIG] Littlecms PIL module

Fabrice C. kappamonagare at yahoo.co.jp
Sun Feb 17 12:30:11 CET 2008

Hello Frederic,
I have been using Kevin Cazabon's module for the last couple of years
and it works really nice.
I thought exactly the same thing when I saw that this Phatch program
from Stani was out and downloaded it but did not find time to play with
it yet.
If you need to, and if there is anything I could help with, I would be
glad to work along you on this project.
CMS is very underdevelopped in free software comunity (we are lacking a
good image viewer with color management abilities and even Firefox is
not color managed which means that all pictures are displayed as sRGB).

Fabrice C.